Whispli is an Aussie company, founded in 2015, with a product which provides a secure platform for employees to anonymously report suspected misconduct to their leadership. We have grown to a lean team of 20+, largely based in Sydney, Australia but we have team members in Paris, Boston US, and Oregon US. We sometimes utilise experts in certain fields who are based in other countries too.
Whispli counts hundreds of Enterprise organizations as Clients and now enables > 5 million employees to speak up safely – without fear of retribution. This has resulted in thousands of reports on topics like fraud, corruption, sexual harassment, bullying and more. Whispli also helps these organizations to promote a culture of open feedback, which is key for employee engagement and retention. To maximize its positive social impact, Whispli is also offered to Universities, Schools, Non-Profit Organisations and Journalists.
As we grow, we’ll seek more people to help us in our mission – we don’t have role specifics confirmed yet, but roles we’re considering for late this year, or early 2022 are:
- Customer Success team (additional languages would be great);
- a FS engineer for Europe or the US;
- maybe a pre-Sales engineer who can chat with our potential clients on technical matters …
- and other opportunities are always arising across functions.
If you’d like to log your interest, drop your details in the General folder – with a note explaining what and why, and maybe a CV – we’ll revert as soon as we can.
Benefits of working with us
- We strive to be the best in our space. We move at a rapid pace and work with cutting edge technologies
- Be part of a fast growing start-up in Australia with clients around the world
- Work with a team that has a positive social impact by empowering people with a voice and removing the fear of retaliation.
- Flexible working hours, with a focus on getting the work done, rather than working the hours.
Send us your CV and Cover letter – outlining your experience and why you’re interested at [email protected].
We’ll respond to you within a few days.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, take control and tell us why you’d be a fit for this role in your cover letter.